Blog one: research object: V&A British
design exhibition
This exhibition I felt was very relevant to
the course that I am doing, which is graphic design and illustration , as this
exhibition highlights the British designs of graphic design throughout the ages
, because as a graphic designer I feel I should be educated as to how the world
has changed ,nothing stays the same , in life we have to move with the times
and change and improve on what is already out there to see , this exhibition
was so cool and fun to see , it really made me think and get in the way of
always trying to find new opportunities and not just hoping that the perfect
job would turn up and how you need to create your own opportunities .I was inspired
by this exhibition even before I saw it , my attention was grabbed because I saw
some isotypes which I used in my graphic lesson and then I realized that was relevant
as them symbols also change throughout the years as people need different forms
of communication , life will never stay the same , its like time always moving
and always changing , which was the whole point of this exhibition
![]() |
| http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/exhibition-british-design/british-design-about-the-exhibition/ |

No comments:
Post a Comment