Monday, 5 November 2012

National portrait gallery


National Portrait Gallery
http://www.npg.org.uk

This is one gallery that I really liked as it was all about portraits and I am really inspired by it , because I love the way portraits can be portrayed in any form and way ,Every time I enter that gallery I instantly get inspired , we went on a trip there with the class and we had to draw portraits that we find interesting and  did so many as it fascinates me .


This one was done on a actress I like and I found it really interesting how the colors reflect her personality, all just from one painting and I really enjoyed watching the different styles and how the painting as bought the images to life.
I do feel that seen, as I want to be an illustrator I feel that portraits relate to illustration in a lot of way , because its all about showing your interpretation of what you see , and bringing it to life using color and painting and though .
I really do enjoy the national portrait gallery more then the rest , it definitely , inspired me to keep at it .

No comments:

Post a Comment