Monday, 5 November 2012

research :Southbank


Southbank is another place that has inspired me , mainly to do life drawing , my illustration project , was to sit at the Southbank and do a series of quick yet detailed drawings of what you see and how you see it , i really like doing a perspective style to drawing and i feel Southbank has that , i can sit there for hours and just draw the river , bridge and all them have a unique way of looking at it , and its impossible to have exactly the same as someone else , 
I also felt I could get creative with so many other uses of materials , like for instance I would use crayons , pencils , charcoal and it would really make Southbank come to life , Southbank also has places that you can sit there by yourself and just get lost in your work , which is why this is one place that I do instantly get inspired to just draw .
Its drawing life as you see it and I love that , and it really strengthens up my work in general , my illustrated skills have gone up just by sitting there and drawing what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment