Monday, 5 November 2012

Pablo Picasso


Pablo Picasso


This artist has always been an inspiration for years , as I love the way ,he use little shapes to create one big image ..

 Pablo Picasso Weeping Woman 1937
        
This image is one that I used t do in my A level art it really inspired me to be in artist and be free to do anything I like and just go with it , I liked how all the mini shapes came together to make a face and I found it really inspiring .
Pablo’s work really inspired me , even know it is more on the side of fine art and I wish to be a illustrator / graphic designer , I still feel like this has a lot to with the type of artist I wish to be , also when I doodle at home I always tend to work in this style of Pablo , random shapes and also how it teaches you to look at the bigger picture .
              Pablo Picasso Composition 1948

        
              
Another aspect of Pablo’s  work that Love is his use of lines , when I draw on my graphics tablet I am always drawing in this style , .

No comments:

Post a Comment